Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baked Spaghetti

My friend Robin brought us her baked spaghetti after we had Hudson, and we ate it all. in one night. {To our defense she brought a 8x8 pan, but I might have had 3 servings} Delicious! I asked Robin for the recipe and made it this week. I didn’t take pictures, but it’s delicious {and easy} try it!

Baked Spaghetti

1 lb hamburger meat

1 jar of spaghetti sauce

2 eggs

1 cup of parmesan cheese

4 tsp butter

8 oz thin spaghetti

16 oz. cottage cheese

2 cups of mozzarella cheese

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Boil spaghetti according to package directions
  • Brown your hamburger meat, drain, and add spaghetti sauce
  • Mix 2 eggs, softened butter, and Parmesan cheese. After the spaghetti is cooked drain and add to this mixture.
  • Add the spaghetti mixture to a greased 9x13 pan.
  • Add the 16 oz of cottage on top of the spaghetti mixture
  • Top with meat and sauce mixture
  • Bake for 20 minutes; should be bubbly
  • Add the 2 cups of mozzarella and bake an additional 5 minutes.

Today I got very motivated and made a few things for the freezer. I bought 8x8 aluminum pans and split this recipe. I’m not sure about the cooking times yet, but I’m excited about having dinner made ahead for another evening! I’ll let you know how it tastes from the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment